Shipping delays may occur due to warehouse prioritizing Covid19 essentials. Thank you for your support!
TERMS OF SERVICE
- ACCESSING, BROWSING AND SHOPPING THRU OUR ONLINE STORE INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES IN THIS SITE.
- By accessing, browsing, or shopping on FirstIsle Store website, you AGREE to ALL the terms, conditions and policies in this agreement.
- Buyers are subject to FirstIsle Store rules, guidelines, policies, terms & conditions applicable to using or shopping in our e-commerce website.
- FirstIsle Store reserves the right to change this site and the terms & conditions at any time.
- All purchase/item errors must first be reported via email to (support@theFirstisle.com) before initiating any RETURN or REFUND requests in order to be properly instructed - especially for the correct return address. Any RETURN or REFUND requests not consulted properly via our Support Team first may not be honored.
- We ship worldwide and we use currency conversion to show the price in your country's currency but we process and all orders in USD, as stated in the order page.
- The conversion will depend upon your bank's exchange rate of USD at the time of purchase.
SUPPLIERS & MANUFACTURERS
- Our products are received brand new and straight from our trusted suppliers both from the US as well as Asia.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TERMS
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Items are processed within 2-5 Business Days upon order (excluding weekends & holidays). Unless items are on back-order or out of stock.
- Below are just ESTIMATED times which most customers receive the products, but is NOT A GUARANTEE of exact delivery time for all orders. Late Deliveries by courier is NOT of FirstIsle Store error.
US 20-30 Business Days estimate
South America 20-30 Business Days estimate
Canada 20-30 Business Days estimate
UK 25-35 Business Days estimate
EU 25-35 Business Days estimate
Asia 25-35 Business Days estimate
Africa 25-35 Business Days estimate
Australia & New Zealand 25-35 Business Days estimate
Delivery delays can occasionally occur. *We do not guarantee shipping times*.
- FirstIsle Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Depending on your country, you may owe duties, taxes, customs, handling or import fees in addition to our shipping rates, which only cover the transit cost of the products. We have no control over this, as this is by your government's law.
- FirstIsle Store has no control over the duration of customs inspection and gateway clearances. We also have no control over courier routes and all other processes by the courier when packages are endorsed to them. All SHIPMENTS PROGRESS and DELIVERIES are subject to courier’s condition.
DELIVERY TO ADDRESS TERMS
- It is Buyer’s responsibility to make sure that an individual is present to receive product deliveries attempted by the courier. FirstIsle Store will not be held liable for undelivered items due to Courier or Buyers error.
SHIPPING INFORMATION ACCURACY:
- It is the Buyer’s responsibility to review and double-check shipping information (including Name & Address) and ensure accuracy. FirstIsle Store will not be held liable for nondelivery or returned orders due to the error in the SHIPPING ADDRESS listed by the Buyer upon order. RESHIPMENT REQUESTS for this type of case will be charged a RESHIPMENT FEE (starting at $14.40- $22.60 USD per item).
CHANGE IN SHIPPING ADDRESS
- Any request of change in shipping address should be done PRIOR to the Shipment process. Requests can be sent directly to Support Team: support@theFirstisle.com. Buyer's failure to amend/correct information prior to shipment date is NOT of FirstIsle Store error. Please see the Order Policies for more details.
A RESHIPMENT FEE (starting at $14.40- $22.60 USD per item) will be charged for FAILED DELIVERIES which are NOT of FirstIsle Store error. Examples are: “Insufficient Address”, “No one at location”, "No Such Number", "Moved", "Forwarded", "Location Inaccessible", "Could Not Be Delivered to Intended Recipient", and any other cases which are not of FirstIsle Store error.
ACCOUNT ACCURACY & PURCHASE TERMS
- Buyer agrees to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your e-mail address, so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Buyers are recommended to use only a single e-mail contact upon purchase for FirstIsle Store to properly associate your concerns to the correct Order. MMS or SMS may not be catered properly.
- It is Buyer’s responsibility to review and double-check order quantities, size, color and description on product page and shopping cart before proceeding to checkout. FirstIsle Store will not be held liable for unchecked and excess items delivered due to buyer's error.
- FirstIsle Store’s digital system automatically process orders based on information received upon customer’s order. We have no control over unchecked quantities, incorrect color or description shipped or delivered, UNLESS we receive e-mail of correction from buyer before shipment date.
- Unless we receive e-mails to correct/amend orders BEFORE shipment date, our system will automatically ship according to the information received upon customer's order.
- If Buyers see any error in order, kindly contact FirstIsle Store’s official e-mail address within 24 hours of order placement to avoid incorrect shipment of items.
- Tracking number information is sent to the e-mail address used upon order. Kindly check your Inbox or the Spam/Junk Folder where it may be filtered and routed.
- Direct all order concerns to our official e-mail address at support@theFirstisle.com. Messages sent anywhere outside our official one may not be received.
- Buyer may contact our official customer service e-mail at: support@theFirstisle.com within 24 hours should there be any request or changes on current order, to make sure we catch corrections before shipment.
- Orders with existing Disputes and Chargeback may not be REPLACED or REFUNDED until PayPal or Credit Card provider reaches their final decision (this may take 30-45 days), E-mail Customer Support first to assist you properly for any concerns at support@theFirstisle.com.
- For Refund or Replacement concerns, please review our Order Policies here: https://www.theFirstisle.com/pages/refund-policy
This website is operated by Easy Lifestyles LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Easy Lifestyles LLC. Easy Lifestyles LLC. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall SCOPE micro, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SCOPE micro and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 506 Saint George Street, London ON n6a3b8, Canada.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at support@theFirstisle.com